hi I was wondering if there is an app to change my trackball color and where to find it for my 8230 flip thanks
    09-21-09 01:20 AM
    I believe only the 8100 series pearl has the ability to change color. After that RIM got cheap.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-21-09 07:02 AM
    That is correct. Newer versions do not have a multicolor capable light.

09-21-09 08:20 PM
    You could always try the old colored postit note over the led, but I don't know if this trackball is as easy to access as my old 8130, and being my 8230 is only 2 weeks old I don't want to risk breaking it yet

09-23-09 12:07 AM
    hi I was wondering if there is an app to change my trackball color and where to find it for my 8230 flip thanks
    If you have app world, download a program called BigTinCan Buzz Me. This application does a couple cool things like allow your berry to ring and vibrate at the same time as well as cycle LED Color. I know for a fact this works on the Pearl Flip 8230, I know someone with it who loves it because when the phone is on silent the lights catch their attention. Happy Hunting.
    09-23-09 12:12 AM
    BigTinCan BuzzMe lets your BlackBerry� smartphone vibrate and ring at the same time as well as control the color of the LED on your phone. You can even set "disco" mode to have a flashing disco in your Blackberry when you receive a call.
    awesome! I've always wanted the ring and vibrate at the same time... I gotta install this!
    09-24-09 05:44 PM
    programs like that are only for the led indicator light and not the trackball. the ability to change the trackball light is only available for the 8100. if you want a different color trackball, youll have to replace the trackball with one of the color of your choice. im using a blue one myself
    09-25-09 06:29 PM
    This may be a dumb question, but where or how can I get app world??
    10-02-09 09:11 PM
    This may be a dumb question, but where or how can I get app world??
    It should be located in your 'Downloads' folder. If not there, check Smartphones, Cell Phones & Smart Phones at BlackBerry.com. They have a link for you to download BB App World.
    10-02-09 09:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD