Hello guys!

I am a 15 years old teenager and I'm on a quest to find my first smartphone. I was pretty interested by the BB Pearl 9100 because of the price and the small size. Plus, all my friends have cheap cellphones or Iphones so I want to be different.

My dad actually own a Blackberry Bold 9700 and I always like to take it and browse things :P

Now, I would like some tips from Crackberry because I don't really know if the Blackberry Pearl is a good smartphone for me.

The most important things for me are...

-A Web browser

-Flash

-A nice multimedia experience

-Useful apps

-Blackberry exclusivities

Is the BB Pearl a great smartphone? Should I buy it?

I am waiting for your answers/reviews!

Alpha8768 ;P
    10-07-11 08:51 PM
    It would probably be a good choice for you.The keyboard does take some time to get used to as it is not full QWERTY.
    10-08-11 09:53 AM
    I use my Pearl a lot, twitter, FaceBook, BBM, texting.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-08-11 03:14 PM
    If you like the 9700 of your dad then i think that you should buy a full QWERTY keyboard Blackberry.

The pearl is nice but it's not so fun to use like the keyboard bold devices so i suggest you to buy the Bold 9650 (cheap) or if you have more money then the Bold 9780, it will be the best for you.
    10-13-11 04:37 PM
    the pearl 9100 3G reminds me of a mini bold 9700.
    i've personally owned 3 of them and the only complains I had where:

1. Keyboard takes sometime to get used too.
    2. Screen (the plastic cover and not the LCD) lifts up and lets dirt in. All 3 units I had had the same problems. I think the adhesive they used wasn't that good. brand new out of the box I could see it lifting if viewed from the side.

other than that they're nice, the lifting screen is an easy fix. Smaller that your standard blackberry and if you like keeping your phone in your jean pocket then a smaller size BB is for you.
    10-17-11 02:09 PM
    My 9100 doesn't have the screen lifting problem. I've used it since December with no problems. Would buy it again!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-17-11 11:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD