I've had my 8220 for about 2 weeks now, and i'm looking for good apps for said device. I've got my OS optimized, and I'm ready to go.

So far the only ap i'm running is BeeJive.

Suggestions please!
    02-10-09 10:22 PM
    What do you want the phone to do? I'm running beejive, capture it, black whitelist, soft reset, google maps, weather eye and some shortcuts. alot of people on here swear by viigo.
    02-10-09 10:24 PM
    Here's a great thread with all the links!

http://forums.crackberry.com/f2/popu...96/#post156157
    02-11-09 02:37 AM
    I've been trying for a while to find some good apps also. the very few I've found so far include the accuweather websignal thing (not an app but shows the high, low and a picture of the conditions), traffic2go, yahoo! go, superpages mobile, google maps, gmail, slacker mobile radio, and windows live. I use viigo, but like most of the apps I listed, it's more to kill time while everyone else is having fun with their popular phones that have lots of cool free apps and games.
    edit: forgot to mention the opera browser. a definite must have.
    Last edited by reebok; 02-11-09 at 11:06 AM.
    02-11-09 11:02 AM
    I've been trying for a while to find some good apps also. the very few I've found so far include the accuweather websignal thing (not an app but shows the high, low and a picture of the conditions), traffic2go, yahoo! go, superpages mobile, google maps, gmail, slacker mobile radio, and windows live. I use viigo, but like most of the apps I listed, it's more to kill time while everyone else is having fun with their popular phones that have lots of cool free apps and games.
    edit: forgot to mention the opera browser. a definite must have.
    what is your windows live ap the same as the windows live that runs on PC's?
    02-11-09 11:23 PM
    what is your windows live ap the same as the windows live that runs on PC's?
    wls.live.com
    It doesn't work on .209 or .222 for me.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-12-09 09:06 AM
    Yeah I can't get it to work on .222

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-12-09 01:55 PM
    What do you want the phone to do? I'm running beejive, capture it, black whitelist, soft reset, google maps, weather eye and some shortcuts. alot of people on here swear by viigo.
    How did you get soft reset to work? Every time I try to use it I get an uncaught exception error.
    02-17-09 09:02 AM
    I just installed it and it was fine. I don't know what to tell you.
    02-17-09 11:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD