03-16-09 10:20 PM
31 12
tools
    UPDATE: Wamu DOES have a mobile site. When I typed in Wamu.com, home of WaMu Free Checking, it automatically went to a mobile format!
    04-21-08 11:16 PM
    i cant get usbank to load on the bb browser or opera
    04-22-08 02:10 AM
    Woohoo!! I got it to work... I found another thread (below) and the OPs suggestions worked! I'm a happy camper!

Blackberry Pearl 8130 Browser Settings

(Read through the entire thread if you head over there for help, the OP changed his information a few posts down.)

I use Bank of America and I always got the same, "Mobile Banking is not available, blah blah blah..." this time I got the option to load a BofA desktop shortcut. I couldn't believe it - it worked!!

Can you tell I'm excited? He he he!!!
    04-27-08 09:54 PM
    What a pain! It took me forever to figure out how to log onto Wells Fargo online from my BB! I took some of the advice here, & tried Opera Mini, but I don't like it & it didn't work for me. I took another person's advice & signed up for the mobile text banking...that is the trick! If you do that, you will be able to log on & off Wells Fargo with your BB. The guy failed to mention that part. Maybe he hadn't tried the log in part?? Just the mobile texting part? Out of desperation, I decided to try that, since nothing else was working. Once you are signed up with your PC and your BB & they send texts back and forth, you will be able to go on and log into your account (with your PC & BB), and it will work! Woo Hoo! Relief! That has been a loooong time, coming! I am excited! Ah, the little things...

Hope this may help for some of you, I had to come on & share, as it drove me crazy for too long...If u have any questions, plz let me know...
    Last edited by munsterbigkid; 07-27-08 at 11:14 PM.
    07-27-08 10:45 PM
    i down loaded operamini it works better on some sites that the BB browser how ever i prefer the BB browser most other times.
    07-28-08 05:42 AM
    Does anyone have trouble wit usbank mobile with 8330 Sprint ?
    03-16-09 10:20 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD