Ok so I put a password on my phone to keep people from going through everything. Problem being...my friend figured it out, so I had to change the password and now I can't remember the password!
    What should I do??
    10-15-08 10:53 PM
    Ok so I put a password on my phone to keep people from going through everything. Problem being...my friend figured it out, so I had to change the password and now I can't remember the password!
    What should I do??
    Prepare to restore your data from your most recent backup. There is no backdoor into the BlackBerry, and no way to circumvent the password.
    Last edited by JeffH; 10-20-08 at 11:27 PM.
    10-15-08 11:24 PM
    What should I do??

i would start crying if that happened to me
    10-16-08 12:45 AM
    You're gonna have to type in the password incorrectly several times (10 is default I think) and force it to wipe itself.

If by chance you have BES, I believe the server administrator can reset your password.
    10-16-08 12:52 AM
    The BES admin cant reset that password. The only 2 password's the BES admin can reset are the Enterprise Activation password, and the password during the "Set Password and Lock Handheld"

If the user puts in their own password on the device, the BES admin can't reset or change it unfortunately.
    10-16-08 10:03 AM
    So...I probably should have posted sooner, but I forgot to. But about 30 seconds AFTER I posted this, I remembered my password =) Then I changed it to something easier to remember and now it's all good! lol THANKS!
    10-20-08 11:11 PM
    Someone of you can tell me how to unlock my cel phone?
    I was using my BB 8100 in USA with T-Mobile but when I back to my country (Nicaragua) and I want to use it with any company, said SIM Card no valid.
    Do you have some procedures or software to unlock?
    Best Regards!
    10-21-08 09:35 PM
    Someone of you can tell me how to unlock my cel phone?
    I was using my BB 8100 in USA with T-Mobile but when I back to my country (Nicaragua) and I want to use it with any company, said SIM Card no valid.
    Do you have some procedures or software to unlock?
    Best Regards!
    you probably should have asked that before you felt, i dont think that there is a program or any way to unlock the BB without calling your carrier because me and my family are all with T-Mobile and we are taking a trip to mexico on december and my brother called them and asked him for the unlock codes and they sent them to him like 3 days later and now every phone we have is ready to go and unlocked
    10-22-08 03:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD