Hey Guys,
    Im having a little trouble with my LED Indicator. I have it set to flash green yet its not showing. I tried turning it off saving it then turning it back on and saving it and it will flash. but as soon as I lock my phone it just turns off and doesnt show again. I tried battery pull. I tried reinstalling the software on my phone. I think I tried everything. Any help on this would be appreciated.

Thanks,
    Chris.
    04-07-09 04:09 PM
    IDK why it wouldn't turn back on after standby. You've done that which I'd suggest. I'm curious, why do you want the LED constantly blinking at you for?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-07-09 09:08 PM
    Does it come back on after you unlock the phone?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-07-09 09:22 PM
    I'm used to it flashing at me so I know when i have service or not. And no it doesnt turn back on after I unlock the phone. I just noticed that the red light flashed when i have a message and after 15 min it disapears and the green one starts to flash again. But after I view the message the green light stops working again.
    04-11-09 03:00 PM
    Don't know why it keeps stopping, there is a program that controls the trackball and led, ColorLight, but it's not free. Now the red stopping after 15 minutes is normal, hence the program, which keeps it lit till you retrieve whichever indicator it is. You can set different colors for different things.

Download ColorLight 2.4.0 for Blackberry Free Trial - Customize your Pearl trackball (8100 only) or BlackBerry status LED (all other models) with different colors/effects. - Softpedia
    04-11-09 04:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD