awesome. This is great
    05-19-08 12:27 PM
    One small step for noobs, one giant step back for seasoned vets. This is a Pearl in flip form, what a let down. Had it have been a touchscreen with fold out keyboard I would have been on it like white on rice, oh well keep dreaming I suppose. Just hoping that I am not lured by the next gen iPhone with 3g support, if it can be unlocked and used on T-mo's service I might have an expensive dilemma on my hands.
    Since the iPhone is still under AT&T, and T-Mobile's 3G is in it's infancy, I doubt you will have anything to worry about since it will likely only be built with a radio that sees AT&T's 2100MHz 3G for the US (why give it the ability to roam on something that doesn't exist yet?). Unless you don't mind using EDGE again.

Don't know why some are hating on the BB kickstart. Its a good design, and idea. RIM has really opened there doors to more consumers. I wouldnt be surprised to see more flip phones come out from them in the future. So what if it has SureType keyboard like the pearl. Its going to have all the bells and whistles in a flip phone. I don't know about anyone else but i am excited to try it out.
    And I don't know why some people seem to think others can't have their own opinion :-p (that's a little tongue-in-cheek teasing, btw, don't take it personally ) I just don't like flip phones, plain and simple. I used to, and to be perfectly honest, for a flip phone this thing is very sexy, and it's got some nice specs on it. I'd prefer a candybar for the next x100 SureType phone, and say a 9200 or something for the flip, but hey. Flips are still popular and I don't blame RIM at all for trying to tap that market, but to leave behind the huge success the Pearl was? Oh well.

The more I see of this phone, though, the more it grows on me. I used to greatly dislike it, but I keep liking it more and more lol. Once T-Mobile gets it i'll be tempted to pull the trigger on one.
    05-23-08 12:24 PM
    Don't know why some are hating on the BB kickstart. Its a good design, and idea. RIM has really opened there doors to more consumers. I wouldnt be surprised to see more flip phones come out from them in the future. So what if it has SureType keyboard like the pearl. Its going to have all the bells and whistles in a flip phone. I don't know about anyone else but i am excited to try it out.
    I agree. There's nothing wrong with increasing their model range. Some people prefer flip phones for a variety of reasons. I'm looking forward to a flip phone BB. I just hope they didn't cut down on the features too much.
    05-28-08 08:52 PM
    The photo shows a trackball.

O rly? How do they have a trackball and a screen come down over it. I think I need to go back to BGR and check out those initial pics.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-28-08 08:54 PM
    I keep liking this thing more and more... if it isn't too gimped in the performance area and if I like it after seeing it in person, there's a good chance I could buy one. Gah... and that'll be when RIM announces a slider SureType lol.
    05-29-08 10:43 AM
    I think RIM is releasing a product that will appeal to lots of people.
    I still want the BOLD, but my son is all excited about the Kickstart.
    05-29-08 12:57 PM
    I think it is a good idea. i will not be getting one but I have a few friends that like flip phone but don't like how big the BlackBerry are. So i told them about the Kickstart and now they are going with a BB
    06-11-08 02:03 PM
    It does look like the Razr took a Pearl out for dinner, got her drunk, they had the sex and 9 months later a little Kickstart was born...

hahahahaha.............
    06-13-08 09:40 PM
    anyone know what network this is coming out on?
    06-23-08 04:40 PM
    I personnaly think its DISGUSTINGGGG.
    I agree! I hate it. Leave the flips to Moto and LG.
    06-23-08 04:44 PM
    I love my curve because of the memory but I might buy a pearl and try out the keyboard, I have been leary of it but I guess you just have to get used to it. My son wants one now so we'll see.....
    06-25-08 09:09 AM
    looks cool cant wait to buy it on ebay
    08-08-08 01:29 AM
37 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD