So with the news today that TMobile may be getting the new KickStart 9100 it begs the question, Who's interested?

I'm very interested to see how many die hard BB users would be interested in a flip phone.

Personally, as a curve user, I could never go back to a SureType system. So if your interested what is the appeal?
    05-02-08 01:58 PM
    I love Suretype, but I wouldn`t go back to a flip. I love my Pearl.

Meanwhile I am bidding on a new in box Bell Curve on Ebay. DAMN YOU BLACKBERRY!
    05-02-08 02:03 PM
    If I wanted a flip phone, there's a lot more that I'd choose. That is a very ugly phone, and I think it would be a poor idea for RIM to release it.

At least I don't have to worry about it, as ATT is getting exclusive launch for the phone that has been the talk of the forums for MONTHS, 9000. This seems like TMobile wasn't happy, and RIM gave them this to keep them happy, LOL.

It looks like a free phone, something you'd get for your 12 year old, just so you can contact them.

Sony Ericcson, z520 i think it is??

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by cjcarbone; 05-02-08 at 02:24 PM.
    05-02-08 02:06 PM
    i like the phone alot! especially the inside!
    i want this phone!
    i hope ATT gets in very soon after tmo
    05-02-08 02:11 PM
    I have a pearl so suretype is not an issue for me, but I've always had flip phones and I HATE when I forget to lock my keyboard or put the phone in standby and then I hear beeping in my bag or pocket. I also like the "larger screen in a smaller package" aspect of flip phones, and having the mic a bit closer to my mouth when I'm on calls. My krazr contours my face nicely - I like that too. So I'd absolutely LOVE a flip berry. Will I love THIS flip berry? That remains to be seen.
    05-02-08 02:13 PM
    I'm not interested one reason... EDGE.

After my company stated that we will have all smart phones 3g by next year, I realized I'm not even trying to get another BB that's EDGE after the 9000, regardless of how it looks.

The exception is the fact that I'm a device freak and would probably still get it and play with it and throw it away, but my interest, minimal.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by Jayden0606; 05-02-08 at 04:37 PM.
    05-02-08 02:29 PM
    Went with a BB to get away from the flip style, so no interest on my part...
    05-02-08 02:41 PM
    I'd definitely sport it.
    05-02-08 02:46 PM
    I'd definitely sport it.
    what you said....I definitely rock it
    05-02-08 02:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD