Ok, so, I wake up yesterday, and my Blackberry's (Sprint 8130) off. I of course find it rather odd, since I had left it in sleep mode over night. I try to turn it on; and nothing. Plug it in; nothing. So I of course, do the infamous battery pull. Red light comes on, and it looks like it's going to boot. And then I get a:

JVM Error 547
    flash write failed

scroll for available commands.

There is then a long list of commands which do not help me at all. And I cannot get past this screen.

The phone is of course not recognized by the desktop manager software, and the jl_cmder I downloaded just doesn't want to work or something. I'm running XP x64, so I'm not sure if there's a compatibility issue with that.

Has anybody dealt with this error before? Does anybody have a download link to the latest jl_cmder? Please, and many thanks in advance.
    10-27-08 12:32 PM
    I have searched BlackBerry Technical Support, but didn't get any results on that error message.

The flash memory error would imply a serious error, if it can not ready the memory, there is no way it can reboot. That would be a hardware failure and likely covered by the warranty.
    10-27-08 04:38 PM
    You can try to reload the os by doing what the link says.
    Not sure if it will help you but you can try.
    What to do next if Jl Cmder will not connect and wipe - BlackBerryFAQ
    let me know if it does work.
    10-28-08 12:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD