I've had my 8130 for a month. It's my first BB and I love it. Much better phone than my old Nokia that I had for 2 or 3 years.

Anywho, I just had a couple questions:

1) If I sent an e-mail from my phone, it also sends a copy of the e-mail to my phone as well. It's kind of annoying to send an e-mail, and then about 10 seconds later, it also goes straight to my phone. How can I turn that off?

2) When I got my phone, the sprint representative told me that if I'm in an area that has a weak EV-DO signal, it will try to stick with the home signal for as long as possible before roaming. He then told me that I could set my phone to roam only, but, I cannot find that anywhere on my phone's settings. I look in the 'mobile network' menu in the options, and I get no option to roam only. I'd like to do this because in my bedroom, I get a very very weak EVDO signal, which leads to a lot of dropped calls. Other times when in my room, I'm roaming, which never leads to a dropped call. I'd just like to keep my phone in roaming, because I get great signal while roaming.

Thanks in advance!
    06-06-08 03:33 PM
    1. Go to options --> email settings, select the offending email account and set Confirm Delivery to No.
    2. I don't see that option either. If you roam alot you should probably call Sprint and arrange for cost-free roaming. I had them set me up as my phone was suddenly going off-network for an unknown reason, and then was failing to come back on. There was no charge for this.
    06-06-08 09:14 PM
    Confirm delivery has been set to no since the day I bought the phone, yet it still does it.
    06-07-08 03:25 PM
    I don't know where is it but there is definitely a sticky about this very thing in one of the forums because I used it when I first got my BB. It was so annoying to get a copy of EVERY email I sent and then have to erase it. I was so ready to just delete the email accounts off the phone until I saw the sticky.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-07-08 03:43 PM
    I don't know where is it but there is definitely a sticky about this very thing in one of the forums because I used it when I first got my BB. It was so annoying to get a copy of EVERY email I sent and then have to erase it. I was so ready to just delete the email accounts off the phone until I saw the sticky.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    in email message click on options and then email settings and it is in that menu.
    06-07-08 03:53 PM
    Still no luck.
    06-09-08 05:39 PM
    Did you try a battery pull after you save the setting...
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/gmai...lackberry-853/
    Last edited by garbagefairy1967; 06-09-08 at 06:02 PM.
    06-09-08 06:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD