I just upgraded and traded my BMW for a Jaguar. I previously had a BMW theme for my Pearl. It was a theme for the new 1-series; so, I didn't use it much since I had a 3-series. Anyway, I digress. I am wondering if anyone is familiar with a Jaguar-related theme for a Pearl. Please let me know. Thanks!
    11-11-07 12:21 AM
    a jaguar?! really?! over a bmw?

well, i guess if it was 3. lol.

just jokes man, i havent seen any but if i do, ill shoot you a msg.
    11-11-07 02:15 AM
    Yeah, I did it for a couple of reasons. The Bimmer was constantly in and out of the shop. Most everything was covered under warranty, but I just got tired of taking it into the shop so often. Also, I wanted an all-wheel drive, but didn't want to risk having the same problems with a 3-series Xi, so I went with the AWD drive Jag.
    11-11-07 02:19 AM
    good choice. AWD is nice for a good all year round car. as long as the jag is newer, you should be good too.

i got a 05 corvette (summer) and 06 pacifica for all year round.

best of both worlds. lol.
    11-11-07 02:31 AM
    Yes, the Jag is newer. So, I should be good. I really like AWD or 4WD. I also have an 04 GMC Envoy SLT 4x4, but I primarily only use it for work when I have to transport clients. (I work in the Social Services field.)

Thanks for keeping me posted on any Jag themes for the Pearl that you run across...or any other "hot" posts. Thanks!
    11-11-07 02:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD