yeah tahts how my wife is to...she is mad caz i spend more time reading about this then anything....but oh well..ive always been like that even when i bought my ps3, and laptop...but anyway..i am going to keep everyone infomed now just looking for new cases for my peal
    01-27-09 11:22 PM
    Babysitter, I use mine when my 2 yr old is out of control she will sitdown and look at all the pics I have on the SD card and name everyone and calms down. I also give it to my 7 year old while we are at the races (which she hates) so she can play the games and listen to music.
    01-28-09 12:00 PM
    Babysitter, I use mine when my 2 yr old is out of control she will sitdown and look at all the pics I have on the SD card and name everyone and calms down. I also give it to my 7 year old while we are at the races (which she hates) so she can play the games and listen to music.
    Ha ha. I put an episode of wow wow wubbzy on my mem card after seeing this post.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-28-09 03:12 PM
    Ha ha. I put an episode of wow wow wubbzy on my mem card after seeing this post.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    will these play video's as well? if i have say a 8 gig card can i put like WalLE on it and play it?
    01-28-09 05:34 PM
    Yes. you can also store movies. I have more than 8 on mine. And one of them is Wallee. My son loves it.

I cant wait to ear a review from someone that bought unify4life.
    anybody?
    01-30-09 10:31 AM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD