LOL!! Well it was a huge upgrade for me from my previous phone couldn't even tell you what kind is (Samsung Racing Stripe is all I know..lol..VERY basic!) but I just made due with it because it was the only one they offered free originally when I signed my contract 1 year ago and t-mobile said I had to wait until my two year contract to get a upgrade ..(a worth while 1 anyways).. I got lucky because I got my BB pearl free from a friend close to brand new. ANYWAYS.. I am in love! No need to get into all the features I love about it because there are so many! But I can tell you that the day I got the phone I turned off the suretype feature..it seemed totally foriegn to me! But since then I turned it on and I LOVE IT! It is better than actually typing on a full keyboard. Now whenever I pick up my sons phone or my husbands it seems impossible to use the multitap with three letter per key! I get ALL confused..lol!! Thanks to reading the posts on here re the suretype I gave it a try..someone mentioned not to look at the word..JUST TYPE!! And sure enough that was it!
    I recently added the Empower email viewer and I love that! It is the trail version (anyone know how long it lasts?) I will def be purchasing that!
    Anyways...Just wanted to share my BB experience with you thank everyone on here for helping!!
    08-02-08 11:28 AM
    Welcome to Crackberry, enjoy your Pearl!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-02-08 11:32 AM
    Welcome to CrackBerry!! I'm glad you're enjoying your new phone.
    Empower I believe has a 7 day trial; I dont recall exactly. I loved it so much that I bought it right away.

LOL!! Well it was a huge upgrade for me from my previous phone couldn't even tell you what kind is (Samsung Racing Stripe is all I know..lol..VERY basic!) but I just made due with it because it was the only one they offered free originally when I signed my contract 1 year ago and t-mobile said I had to wait until my two year contract to get a upgrade ..(a worth while 1 anyways).. I got lucky because I got my BB pearl free from a friend close to brand new. ANYWAYS.. I am in love! No need to get into all the features I love about it because there are so many! But I can tell you that the day I got the phone I turned off the suretype feature..it seemed totally foriegn to me! But since then I turned it on and I LOVE IT! It is better than actually typing on a full keyboard. Now whenever I pick up my sons phone or my husbands it seems impossible to use the multitap with three letter per key! I get ALL confused..lol!! Thanks to reading the posts on here re the suretype I gave it a try..someone mentioned not to look at the word..JUST TYPE!! And sure enough that was it!
    I recently added the Empower email viewer and I love that! It is the trail version (anyone know how long it lasts?) I will def be purchasing that!
    Anyways...Just wanted to share my BB experience with you thank everyone on here for helping!!
    08-02-08 11:35 AM
    welcome to the berry side of the force!! LOL!!

did you opt for the BB data plan?
    08-02-08 01:30 PM
    Welcome and enjoy!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-02-08 01:36 PM
    welcome and have fun with your new addiction lol!
    08-02-08 02:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD