Att finally put it up on the website for a low no commitment price of $549. How is it more than the torch?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-17-10 03:10 AM
    Telus has it for 320 or something like that. Order it canadian and have it unlocked. Agree that's an insane price. The torch here is 599 off contract I believe.

10-17-10 08:25 AM
    That is ridiculous when you can buy an unlocked AT&T 3G compatible Pearl at NewEgg for 200 bucks cheaper.

10-17-10 11:01 AM
    no CA carried will send to the us, so that option is out + it would only come with whatever the return policy is as the warranty. newegg has the same issue, 30 day warranty. re att, just another reason why I like tmo, they are totally out of touch, they are just trying to get people under contract, what a bunch of fckers, I would never deal with them. so now everyone has waiting since april for the device only to have att sell it @ an impossible price, thanks for nothing.
    10-17-10 12:29 PM
    I caved and upgraded, i had my old pearl for 5 years with ATT lol so it really doesn't matter.. But that it ridiculous.
    10-17-10 12:46 PM
    wow that price is high, i saw it on puremobile.com for $313 tho, why is it so high!
    10-17-10 04:30 PM
    Its the newest device after approx 30 days it will drop! I played with one today at ATT gotta say I liked it very much

10-17-10 05:08 PM
    I wonder if that high of a price has to do something with their new smartphone early termination fee......
    10-17-10 09:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD