When I use my desktop manager's application loader, it will not let me add anything. I keep getting this error:

"The BlackBerry Desktop Software does not have BlackBerry Device Software for the device that you have connected to the computer. Contact your wireless service provider or system administrator."

This was when I was trying to add the bowling and checkers games being given away for free from the blackberry.com website. My os version states it is 4.3, but I don't think thats the issue. I don't know why it isint seeing any device software, all my software seems to be there and I just got this 8130 a week ago. (I had an 8100)

Help ?
    06-01-08 09:05 PM
    The problem is, you don't have your device OS installed on your PC. Read this, it'll explain what you need to do:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/expl...e-found-15204/
    06-01-08 10:02 PM
    Thanks ! I think this is the second time you have helped me with something on this site in the last two days, lol.

I had an 8100 for a few months before this and I never ever added anything but music and pictures to it. Since I found this site I realized my addiction was about to get a whole lot worse
    06-02-08 04:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD