Just about go get an 8220, and i was wondering if there are any common issues with it? Also, is it put together well? I hate a phone that feels cheap. I had a pearl before, so now I'm going with this. Thanks!
    08-09-09 05:35 AM
    Just about go get an 8220, and i was wondering if there are any common issues with it? Also, is it put together well? I hate a phone that feels cheap. I had a pearl before, so now I'm going with this. Thanks!
    I've seen some people comment that they thought it was cheap but I don't think that at all. Mine at least feels solid in my hand. Neither do I have a loose battery cover like some have complained about. The ONLY problem I have with this phone is the occasional freeze. It doesn't happen all that often and a battery pull fixes it. It does irritate me that it takes so long to "boot" up but that's all Blackberrys. I think this is a great little phone (assuming of course that you like the flip form factor). The screen is bright and clear even if it isn't as good as it's big brothers (Bold, 8900, etc.). People are really getting a little spoiled now. I don't think you would choose this phone if you are going to do heavy typing on it but if you're the occasional e-mailer and texter, this phone should be more than sufficient. I am also assuming that you don't do heavy internet either as it isn't 3G and the browser isn't all that great. I have client version of Yahoo, Go!, FaceBook, MySpace and anything else I need so the browser isn't that big of a deal to me. So, in short it depends on your needs but for what I do, this phone is plenty good.
    08-10-09 09:12 AM
    Hi, I just got a 8220 and I do not know if there is a software problem or what because I can not transfer the contacts from outlook to the phone. can you guys help me please !!!!
    08-11-09 03:39 PM
    Hi, I just got a 8220 and I do not know if there is a software problem or what because I can not transfer the contacts from outlook to the phone. can you guys help me please !!!!
    What does it do when you try to sync? Are getting and error code, crashing I have no clue....
    08-11-09 04:24 PM
    it looks like it is sync. without a problem, it actually tells me that its done, but when I go to check it in my address book the contacts are the same, nothing have change.
    08-11-09 04:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD