Hey, and thank you in advance if you are able to answer my question;

How can I get my unit to stop deleting call logs? On top of it wiping the call logs, it's wiping any Emails I have on the unit and all SMS copied/drafted/saved.

I cleared all the useless applications and expanding the usable memory, as per some tech links in another thread, but still to no success.

Any small fixes or tips will help, I'm sure. Thanks again,
    -NewBBuser, MrBB

EDIT: Clarity
    03-20-08 05:54 PM
    Optimize your BB's Memory

If you have followed that guide you should have ample free memory. If you don't then you have a lot of pics, ringtones, apps, themes, games installed. Or there is an app/theme that is eating the memory.
    03-20-08 06:04 PM
    Awesome, I was hoping you were the one to answer. I've skimming the forums all day just gathering info and I already followed the memory suggestion. I'm going to go through it again, it's possible that I made a mistake or was too cautious/hesitent. I am going to attack it again and report back, ty again Sun.
    03-20-08 06:10 PM
    Deleted unused apps and unused languages (There was Russian but no French?...living in Canada, I find that hilarious). Everything is working perfectly. I was worried about deleting some of the apps because I was unsure if it was related to the functionality of my unit, but it appears to work faster. Finally, starting up my unit is not such an arduous task!
    03-22-08 04:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD