I would like to know if it covers the keys and if it is slippery? thanks
    12-03-07 03:07 PM
    what is it? can you post a link?
    12-03-07 03:12 PM
    12-03-07 03:42 PM

It won't cover the keys. It covers the back, sides, and screen. Won't cover the track ball neither. :-b
    12-03-07 04:08 PM
    Yes. I purchased the full body shield immediately upon acquiring the 8130. I have used them in the past on my iPod's and really like them. They don't add anything to the phone's dimensions, and offer great protection from scratches, nicks, etc. The full body shield covers every aspect of the phone (with necessary openings), except the keys.
    12-03-07 04:09 PM
    Goldenbear...will it work in a holster for an "unskinned" 8130 after the invisashield is applied? I was considering bodyguardz as well which you can buy in the crackberry store.

Also, there is a nice review in the ilounge....here's the link:

ShieldZone InvisibleShield Full Body Shield for Apple iPhone | iLounge iPod Accessory Reviews
    12-03-07 04:15 PM
    I don't use a holster or any type of "belt device", but there is a cutout for the sensors on the back of the phone, so I suspect it would work just fine in the holster.
    12-03-07 04:26 PM
    anyone have any problems with cleaning their Invisible Shield? I have a full skin for my 8130 and I also keep it holstered...but I've begun to notice a strange brown/black begin to crawl it's way around the skin. Nothing will get it off!! It's not gunky or filmy, just...there.

any ideas???

Thanks!
    -mworcester
    02-01-08 02:59 PM
    I'm wondering if the film will eventually peel or curl if I keep on putting it in and taking it out of the holster?

I am also more worried about protecting it when I drop it on the ground than just scratching it.
    02-16-08 05:00 AM
    I just put in the Invisible Shield on my 8130 a week ago.
    I got mine from their website and the shipping was fast. I got it in three days.
    I had invisible shield in other products before and they have worked perfect!
    It took me about 40 minutes to do the whole thing. It looks nice and there is no bubbles so is really hard to tell is even there.
    If you decide to get it, when you put it in, you will see the screen might not look as "sharp" but it gets better within 2-3days. The product needs to dry to have that perfect screen.
    I had no problems with the product sticking to all the curves in the 8130, you just have to paitent and is better if you let it dry for a few second and then apply.

I think is a great investement to protect the pearl from scratches.
    I have not had any issues with the holster removing the film and no residue issues either.
    I hope this helps.
    02-16-08 12:19 PM
    if you are looking at invisible shield, you need to check out BESTSKINSEVER, same exact product, for 8.99 shipped, for a FULL body skin!
    BlackBerrys
    02-16-08 12:28 PM
    if you are looking at invisible shield, you need to check out BESTSKINSEVER, same exact product, for 8.99 shipped, for a FULL body skin!
    BlackBerrys
    Best f**king $ ever spent on a phone acc. period!
    02-16-08 12:49 PM
    i ordered both of them just to see what the difference was. i ordered the invisishield on a thursday, and the BSE on friday. Well come monday, the BestSkinsEver was here. So i waited 2 more days to get the Invisishield, and compared them, They are the exact same material.
    The BestSkinsEver is cut cleaner and more exact as well, and for 1/3 the price. My suggestion, get 3 BSE, and free shipping! 3 skins is $21 bucks, and they give you free shipping! and you get some spares, and its STILL cheaper than invisibleshield.
    02-16-08 12:57 PM
    I have the BSE version on my Pearl for almost a year now, and it's not peeling up. I use a holster sometimes, in my pocket alone sometimes, in a rubber case sometimes. In other words, it's all over the place and it would have peeled up by now if it were prone to something like that.
    02-16-08 01:08 PM
    I just applied the BSE to my new Pearl yesterday and it worked out great! I used a blowdryer on a low, warm setting to set the BSE a bit faster. It was immovable (not slipping around) in 5 minutes, which made it easier on the folds and curves of the BB.
    02-16-08 02:42 PM
    Would you reccomend the BSE over the blackberry black or silver rubber-skin?

Does the BSE cover the sides as well?

Just have it holstered for now...but want to get something else...
    02-17-08 11:50 AM
    Just ordered my BSE shield! I had the invisible shield on a different device, so I decided to go with this to see how it compares. Thanks cjcarbone for the suggestion. Saved me about $20!
    03-05-08 12:46 PM
    I have it but i kinda want to take it off bcuz i didnt do such a great job applying it ={
    03-05-08 06:48 PM
    Don't bother with BSE for the Storm. The front screen is OK but the back and sides you could cover with scotch tape applied by a 5 year old and get better results! Some things, such as the back release latches, are covered by the skin, and in other places, there are cutouts for no apparent reason.
    05-04-10 10:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD