Hi everyone, my name is Cheryl and I am a new BlackBerry addict I got my Pearl last month and I have a few questions. I hope in time I am an expert like all of you

First of all my zoom doesn't work on my camera. I roll the trackball and it doesn't zoom. I looked in options and I couldn't find anything.

Next question is how do I download Opera Mini? I have gone to the sight and I choose download to phone, choose my make and model phone then I can't get past that. It seems like every thing I choose takes me back to download method. I am stumped.

TIA for your time and I am hoping to get to know all of you much better.
    Last edited by bsbllmom; 03-22-08 at 08:20 PM.
    03-22-08 08:16 PM
    Welcome to CB!! I see you are on TMO. I'm not familiar with TMO but this is posted on the Opera Mini site. Give it a try....

"A specific setting is required to enable Opera Mini to access the Internet on a T-Mobile Blackberry:

From your Blackberry homescreen, go to Options, then Advanced Options, then TCP. Under APN, enter "wap.voicestream.com". Leave Username and Password blank."
    03-22-08 08:28 PM
    Welcome to CB bsbllmom, you should be able to scroll up to zoom, if you can't I'd call your provider.... Still under warranty or insured?
    03-22-08 08:32 PM
    Welcome to CB Cheryl!
    03-22-08 08:41 PM
    Welcome to CB!! I see you are on TMO. I'm not familiar with TMO but this is posted on the Opera Mini site. Give it a try....

"A specific setting is required to enable Opera Mini to access the Internet on a T-Mobile Blackberry:

From your Blackberry homescreen, go to Options, then Advanced Options, then TCP. Under APN, enter "wap.voicestream.com". Leave Username and Password blank."
    I actually did that, I was so proud of myself. But it didn't work If I download it on my computer will I be able to transfer it to my phone?

The phone is still under warranty, I have only had it since the 17th of last month.

Thanks for the welcomes.
    03-22-08 11:40 PM
    Welcome to CB!
    03-22-08 11:46 PM
    Welcome to CB!!!!!

=]
    03-23-08 09:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD