im gonna chuck it out the window or thru verizons window
    Last edited by messyjessy; 12-04-08 at 01:42 PM.
    12-04-08 01:32 PM
    You should probably stop in to your nice local Verizon store. Or open your window and ask the network that stands out there. haha! jk! Yeah, I would almost guarantee you it's a refurb!
    lolol! ill go outside and show them...yeah it just came a box on taped up. it was ********. im so mad. i cant get anything set up! its making me really mad...i dont want somebody elses problem! it sucks im ready to jsut buy a new phone outright i hate refurbs they always have problems!
    12-04-08 01:33 PM

just got my "new" phone in the mail. had to get it replaced cause it stopped workn (so what if it fell in the toilet?) anyway, i cant get my friggin email set up and i cant get my browser going either and it pissses me off. the phone is different than my last one. it doesnt give me the option. it looks nice and new and came with the stickers over the screen and everything but im pretty sure it was refurbished whiches pisses me off even worse. ANYWAY how the **** do i get my browser to work? id ont even have the little icon on my list?!?! its really ******** and im very frustrated and want to chuck the thing out the window and get a curve......! oh and those little stars are h e double hockey sticks. HAH the f word is bad.
    12-04-08 01:35 PM
    You should probably stop in to your nice local Verizon store. Or open your window and ask the network that stands out there. haha! jk! Yeah, I would almost guarantee you it's a refurb!
    12-04-08 01:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD