I Am not able to see the Internet Browser on my Blackberry handset. Kindly suggest from where i can download and install it.

abhishek
    Last edited by Abhishek.Agrawal29; 11-01-09 at 11:39 PM. Reason: spelling mistake
    11-01-09 11:37 PM
    Welcome to CrackBerry

Let's start with the basics first, do you have a BlackBerry data plan?
    11-02-09 12:01 AM
    Opera Mini!!

Opera Mini - Desktop Manager installation for 8100
    http: // mini.opera.com/download-4/opera-mini-latest-advanced-int.zip

Just unzip and load onto the Desktop Manager and install onto your Blackberry Pearl!
    Works great for me without a Data Plan. Pay as you go ftw

Bonus: Opera mini has a benifit of removing Images or lowering the quality of the images to help reduce the amount of bandwidth used, thus lowering costs. (i have my images turned off)
    11-02-09 01:11 PM
    He didn't ask for a browser to download. He wants his native browser back. But in regards to a 3rd party browser I would suggest bolt over opera mini, it is less of a storage and resource hog on the pearl.

Regarding the native browser, I say try reinstalling it through dm. Worst comes to worst reinstall the os.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-02-09 01:35 PM
    If the native browser disappears, and you do have a BlackBerry data plan, resend your service books through advanced options->host routing table->menu key->register now. Wait a little after you receive the email, pull the battery, and if you still don't have it, check for hidden icons.

I hear tell you�re doin� well,
    Good things have come to you.
    I wish I had your good-luck charm,
    And you had a do-wacka-do, wacka do, wacka-do, wacka-do.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-03-09 04:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD