I have a BB Pearl with T-Mobile my problem is that i cant loggin into any of my instant messaging accounts. I use the OZ instant messaging but i also downloaded Nimbuzz and i still cant login. I try going to different forums to see what they recommend and so i changed my Apn to wap.voicestream.com and that didn't make any difference. Please could anyone help me?
    10-30-07 10:44 PM
    I say stay away from OZ. It uses text messaging as it's service rather than data! Just get JiveTalk...
    10-31-07 02:53 AM
    Well its because the fact that it uses text messages doesn't really bother me because i have unlimited messaging.
    10-31-07 06:36 PM
    Hey i solved my problems turns out all i had to do was call T-Mobile and register my BB Pearl it was fast easy and free.
    11-03-07 06:27 PM
    i have the same problem.
    i've tried everything.
    nothing has worked =\
    11-04-07 02:27 PM
    i have the same problem.
    i've tried everything.
    nothing has worked =\
    I had the same issue and cc walked me through this process and it worked.

options>advanced options>host routing table>
    At this point scroll to the number that is bolded and select menu>register now.

Hope this helps!
    11-04-07 04:05 PM
    nice... that register trick worked... Idk how I got unregistered but that definitely fixed it... thx justdigphones
    11-05-07 04:35 PM
    I had no problem with mine before... I just got extra memory put in my phone and now it wont work... I did that register now thing but that didnt work... It wont get past 20%

I get something that says "Communication Error. Please try again or check your settings"

nevermind it started working again
    Last edited by Shorty33; 11-05-07 at 05:26 PM.
    11-05-07 05:14 PM
    omg ok im totally new and i have a blackberry 8100 and i try signing on to aim and yahoo messenger and it gets to 80% and says "communication error. try again or check your settings"
    i tried again like 100 times and it says the same thing.
    what settings should i check?
    errr please help
    11-18-07 05:16 PM
    omg ok im totally new and i have a blackberry 8100 and i try signing on to aim and yahoo messenger and it gets to 80% and says "communication error. try again or check your settings"
    i tried again like 100 times and it says the same thing.
    what settings should i check?
    errr please help
    thats the exact same thing that used to happen to me do you have a data plan if you dont contact t-mobile and tell them you want to add BLACKBERRY FEATURE ENABLER its totally free you never have to pay anything and it lets you log in to your messenger
    11-27-07 11:21 PM
    when i try to get into OZ it says uncaught exception. anyone know how to fix this? please help
    11-27-07 11:54 PM
    when i try to get into OZ it says uncaught exception. anyone know how to fix this? please help
    If you insist on using OZ, your gonna need to reinstall it to hopefully correct the uncaught exception error also ensure that you are allowing connections for OZ, i'm certain it asks you upon install, but I'd move on to something else like JiveTalk.
    11-28-07 02:19 AM
    I'm going to jump on the bandwagon and suggest JiveTalk. I was a huge Verichat fan (moment of silence please) and tried some other possibilities and none work as well as JiveTalk IMO.
    11-28-07 08:56 AM
    I had the same issue and cc walked me through this process and it worked.

options>advanced options>host routing table>
    At this point scroll to the number that is bolded and select menu>register now.

Hope this helps!
    i dont even have a bolded number?
    it says *no entries*

what to do what to do???!??
    02-08-09 12:24 PM
    I tried going into the Advance Options and re-selecting my Routing Table, I have tried numerous times taking out the battery on my phone and reloading everything, and I have also tried running the Diagnostic Test on my phone and everything comes back, "Unkown" or "No."

I just got off the phone with T-Mobile's craptastic customer service. I went through 3 people, one of them being a "blackberry expert" and am SERIOUSLY disappointed... he kept trying to tell me that I can no longer use my messengers (OZ) because I do not have wifi or the internet turned on on my phone.. which is hilarious to me because I have never had wifi or the internet turned on the first place....

I tried telling him that I have never had it and he argued with me telling me that I was wrong and that he could not help me with my issue. I even tried explaining how it isn't run through the internet and is sent like a text message...

Can someone please help me? I have not been able to login to Yahoo/MSN/AIM on my phone for about a week now. I don't know where else to go/ask since my own cell phone carrier can't help.
    06-02-10 10:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD