I downloaded a couple themes on my computer for my blackberry and I went to go install them and when I went to go load it through the application manager it said that the
    Program could not be found but it recognised the file. How do I go about installing these themes and what am I doing wrong? Please refer me to a thread that tells me how to do it or a known tutorial so I can correctly install these themes. If you can explain it to me that would be appreciated as well. Thanks guys!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-08-08 04:31 PM
    Do the files end in .jad or .jar? Those types of files are supposed to be installed Over The Air from the BB browser, not using the app loader on desktop manager.
    05-08-08 04:39 PM
    From what I remember they are either ajx files or cod files. They are not jad files. I got the themes from blackberryfreaks.com

05-08-08 04:43 PM
    You can use app loader to load the ALX file. Both the ALX and COD file must be in the same folder.
    05-08-08 04:51 PM
    They are. That's the problem. And I can see the files when I go to add them. And still nothing comes up except for that error.

05-08-08 04:57 PM
    Go to themes4bb.com, all the themes are free and there is help just for uploading themes on there too.
    05-08-08 05:13 PM
    You are only loading the ALX file correct? You do not need to load the COD file. Loading the ALX file will do that for you.
    05-08-08 05:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD