Has anyone else gotten this?

I get this about 5-10 times a day. Normally it does not actually restart but its annoying when i'm texting, bbm, or emailing someone back.

Am I the only one getting this?

And if you had this issue previously how did you fix it?
    05-13-09 07:01 PM
    Have you tried updating your OS? And are the problems happening while using the built in BB applications for email or third party apps? Many people were having problems with previous OS versions while SMS or MMS'ing.
    05-13-09 07:06 PM
    I haven't tried updating the OS yet but I'm about to see about it. I don't use any third party apps except the UberTwitter so it's when I'm using the sms/mms and the email.
    05-13-09 07:30 PM
    I haven't tried updating the OS yet but I'm about to see about it. I don't use any third party apps except the UberTwitter so it's when I'm using the sms/mms and the email.

go to Tmo site for the .180 version which is their latest available or you could follow the post sticky on the forums and go to 267 if you want ...now .180 would be a simple install as for 267 it would require a bit more but it isn't rocket science either ...that should fix most of your current issues and also give you a speed boost on performance ..well maybe not a boost but a slight bump faster :P
    05-13-09 11:19 PM
    Which are you running? Which do you recommend?

Right now I'm running 4.6.0.180
    05-14-09 12:06 AM
    I used to get that error. Can't remember which OS fixed it, maybe 209 or 222. If you follow the sticky instructions to upgrade to 267 that will fix it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-14-09 08:23 AM
    Ah, I'm nervous as crap! I'm gonna have to do it soon to make this phone better. I love this phone but if it fixes the lag as well as the input error issue I will be happy!
    05-14-09 06:18 PM
    I have noticed mine does it when I text and any word that ends in the letter "Y" and it locks up and puts a period after it. So days of the week really stink to type!

How do you go about upgrading OS systems? I am new to this...
    06-09-09 09:06 AM
    I have noticed mine does it when I text and any word that ends in the letter "Y" and it locks up and puts a period after it. So days of the week really stink to type!

How do you go about upgrading OS systems? I am new to this...
    read the top topic sticky it has links with instructions on the how to.
    06-09-09 09:27 AM
    I used to get that error. Can't remember which OS fixed it, maybe 209 or 222. If you follow the sticky instructions to upgrade to 267 that will fix it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Where can I go to get the instructions to upgrade to 267 to fix the error messages? I am really new to all this and have no idea what the sticky instructions are !! lol

Thanks
    07-02-09 06:38 AM
    Where can I go to get the instructions to upgrade to 267 to fix the error messages? I am really new to all this and have no idea what the sticky instructions are !! lol

Thanks
    Stickies are the posts that have been "stickied" to the top of this forum. Just go to the 8220/8230 forum main page and look at the top of the thread list. There are separate stickies for the 8220 and 8230, depending on which Flip you have.

Speaking of which phone you have, your profile info says you have the Bold 9000 on AT&T. If that's correct, obviously the 8220 or 8230 OS is not going to work on that phone. You would want the sticky at the top of the Bold 9000 forum.
    07-02-09 10:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD