you guys my Blackberry Pearl got stolen and all tough I tried fighting back for i got beaten up well what do you expect it was 3 against 1 so now i have 3 biggo bumps in the back of my head it but you know what im not angry at them i really feel sorry for them because you know what comes around goes around so yeah i dont know how long it will take for me to get a new blackberry because i do not have the money (because they jacked that 2) to get a new one and now im all sad but o well you know atleast im ok but imma miss my blackberry
    01-15-08 06:48 PM
    I am so sorry. What is up with people stilling blackberries recently?

Did you have the insurance on it? They will send you other one next day if you did.
    01-15-08 06:53 PM
    i wish i did but no i didnt since i bought it from the internet
    01-15-08 06:56 PM
    I'm sorry to hear as well..but hopefully you'll be able to replace it soon.
    Last edited by cindylov4; 01-15-08 at 07:03 PM.
    01-15-08 06:57 PM
    sorry for your loss...

and sorry you took a beating...those are never fun (and this from a guy who has taken more than a few...)

but you are right...karma is wicked thing...and they WILL get whats coming to them...

sorry we couldn't have been there to help...

-db

ice it up and have a cold one... (are you 21?)
    a blackberry can be replaced...
    pride can be bruised but it heals pretty fast...
    money is only green paper and cannot buy you happiness..

luckily you weren't badly hurt...

you can always get another...
    01-15-08 06:59 PM
    Just a thought, Sprint was able to bill my BB to my account. Can you do that with T-Mobile?

And DaddyBear is right, items can be replaced, you can't
    01-15-08 07:01 PM
    Just a thought, Sprint was able to bill my BB to my account. Can you do that with T-Mobile?

And DaddyBear is right, items can be replaced, you can't
    Yeah..you can do that with tmobile as well.
    01-15-08 07:04 PM
    I do not know if t mobile could do that i called them to suspend my account and they ask me how my day was after i told them my phone got stolen well idk how do you think it was lol but yeah i shouldn't of fought back how was i thinking a blackberry could be replace but i cant i was lucky they only took that and some cash and not my life. But yeah i dont know when i will get a new one since iom only 16 and work at taco bell so you know theyll pay you minimum wage so its gonna take a while lol
    01-15-08 07:05 PM
    sorry for your loss...

and sorry you took a beating...those are never fun (and this from a guy who has taken more than a few...)

but you are right...karma is wicked thing...and they WILL get whats coming to them...

sorry we couldn't have been there to help...

-db

ice it up and have a cold one... (are you 21?)
    a blackberry can be replaced...
    pride can be bruised but it heals pretty fast...
    money is only green paper and cannot buy you happiness..

luckily you weren't badly hurt...

you can always get another...
    lol thank you so much dude lol you made me laugh
    01-15-08 07:11 PM
    my pleasure...

-db
    01-15-08 07:13 PM
    Normally, I would say "don't fight, it's not worth it" but it was a Blackberry for god's sake... I probably would have done the same thing. Glad you're alright.
    01-15-08 07:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD