Hey All,

First time noob question on the BB Flip I have had the phone for about 3-4 months and recently I noticed that when I am calling out to someone there is an icon that looks like a chain that pops up as soon as I press the send button. It remains all throughout the call and wireless is off and nothing seems different from the time I first got the phone. I have tried a battery pull and all that jazz but nothing seems to help. Also it seems like my battery seems to be dieing faster. I am not sure what it is and looked through the manual and the black berry site too but no luck. Also my wifes phone doesn't have the icon on it.

Thanks for the help
    08-26-09 01:38 PM

Is that the icon you are talking about? (The black square with the circles across it?) It is the enhance audio icon. Press L while in a call and it will toogle between boost bass, boost treble and normal; normal having no icon.
    08-26-09 02:25 PM
    That is exactly it. Would this change anything about the battery life of the phone having it on or not. i use to be able to go 4-5 days between charges and now its dead by the end of the day.
    08-26-09 02:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD