I have a Sprint 8130 and I'm trying to sync it with my MacBook Pro (Leopard). Address book works ok. It syncs all right, but every time I sync, it tells me that all the records (all my contacts) are no longer on my Blackberry, even though they are. I can sync it multiple times, back to back, using two-way sync, and every time, it wants to rewrite all the contacts on the Blackberry. This is annoying, but the information gets synced.

My main problem is with the calendar syncing. I use iCal on my Mac. Events created on my Mac sync over to my Blackberry, but events created on my Blackberry won't sync over to my Mac. I tried wiping the Blackberry from the phone and it didn't stopped an error I was dealing with earlier, but events still wouldn't transfer BB -> Mac. I tried using PockedMac's SyncClean which is buried in the User/Library/Application Support/PocketMacSyncManager/Additional Tools folder. This didn't improve the problem. I also tried changing settings in PocketMac to "overwrite Mac." This didn't work.

Anyone have any ideas? Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
    Will
    01-21-09 11:39 AM
    There is actually a Mac user board that you can post your question on.
    I hear too much negative about PocketMac. Myself, I use missing sync.
    01-21-09 12:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD