Has anyone bought the 9100 from them and used it on T-Mobile?
    i wireless
    They say they're a T-Mobile affiliate, and it looks like you can get the 9100 from them for $329.95 on a prepaid account ($12 minimum, $5 activation), which puts the pricing close to Cincinnati Bell's.
    I hesitate to be the guinea pig and find out that there's a catch or that it wouldn't work with T-Mobile (I've read elsewehere that it might not work with T-Mobile's UMA).
    Anyone?
    10-18-10 06:15 PM
    A bit of advice. I would stay away from i-wireless. This coming from my experience. Apparently, the Sprint store that I purchased my Evo from was an i-wireless store. I didn't know this at the time. There was no indication that it wasn't a Sprint store. I digress. Everything was fine, until I went to return the Evo under Sprint's 30 day return period. Took it back, the i-wireless store had tons of phones on display, but not a lot of stock. Plus, I found the staff to be unprofessional. I ended up of driving to a corporate Sprint store to get the help I needed.

I know this isn't directly related to T-mobile, but I thought I'd throw it out there.
    10-18-10 06:28 PM
    Good to know. I'd definitely be relying on the 30-day return policy if the phone doesn't work out. Will have to mail-order it, because their stores are in and around Iowa.
    10-19-10 11:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD