Please help me get my service books back on my blackberry, I think this is the problem. I asked originally why I was getting these annoying emails saying don�t delete RIM between your server etc. Anyway to make a long story short I was answered with the below. And now when I delete items in my blackberry it just says delete and doesn�t delete in my mailbox which not what I want. So I know how to reverse it back on the desktop but I need the service books back any advice would be appreciated!!!! i think this is the problem if it's just a setting plese let me know!!!!________________________________________

This is what I did originally and I need to reverse this!!

If you go to your control panel and click on remove it will bring up a wizard asking you if you want to repair, modify, or remove the program. Just click on modify, then choose Blackberry desktop manager and make sure to choose blackberry internet service as your integration option. Also, you have to make sure to delete the desktop [CMIME] and desktop [CICAL] service books.
    04-11-08 12:19 AM
    you need to go to your carriers BIS site, and resent service books. You can also go to options> advanced> host routing table and press menu reregister.
    04-11-08 12:31 AM
    I really did a number here. I can't even reply to emails. it just says save draft. i'm trying to get the service books back on but it's not working. i can't get onto our bis site they said with my pin and esn number it's not accesiable. i guess ihave to go to the store. last time i take advice from someone on crackberry!!!!! all i wanted was not to recive 20 emails with RIM do not delete these emails etc etc.

i'm about to cry
    04-11-08 11:53 AM
    never mind all sorted now. panic over still can't get rid of the emails but i will deal.
    04-11-08 12:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD