Ok guys, I need your help. I need ammo to fire at SWMBO about adding data plans to our new berries. She asks what will she be able to so, and all I can tell her is access internet and email. She says we can do that on our computer at home. I honestly am not sure what else adding data will let us do, and I havnet fully researched it yet. Ideas? I feel guilty because I now have a berry but dont use it to its full potential.
    05-06-09 11:45 AM
    Ok guys, I need your help. I need ammo to fire at SWMBO about adding data plans to our new berries. She asks what will she be able to so, and all I can tell her is access internet and email. She says we can do that on our computer at home. I honestly am not sure what else adding data will let us do, and I havnet fully researched it yet. Ideas? I feel guilty because I now have a berry but dont use it to its full potential.
    Depending on the amount of data... you can do everything on a BB that you can do on a PC, excluding a few "out there" examples, such as program in C++, although this could be done using something like RDM+ to access your PC. I have a ton of ideas, but am really just too lazy to type them all out.

Good Luck!
    05-06-09 12:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD