But I just figured out that you can hold down the track ball to zoom in or out!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-24-08 03:51 PM
    Zoom in or out on what?!?!

05-24-08 11:52 PM
    The browser. The x button does the same thing. I think it's called the page view.

05-25-08 11:25 PM
    Ewww I hate it. It always takes forever to get it back right. That's what I kinda don't understand about opera mini and why I deleted it the same day I downloaded. If i've never been to a web page before why would I want a far away view of it and then have to make a blind guess on a part of the page and zoom in on it only to zoom back out n start hunting again. I'd rather be able to scroll the whole page and read as I go.

But everyone seems to rave about Opera mini and the zoom feature, so maybe I'm missing something??

05-26-08 08:01 AM
    Ewww I hate it. It always takes forever to get it back right. That's what I kinda don't understand about opera mini and why I deleted it the same day I downloaded. If i've never been to a web page before why would I want a far away view of it and then have to make a blind guess on a part of the page and zoom in on it only to zoom back out n start hunting again. I'd rather be able to scroll the whole page and read as I go.

But everyone seems to rave about Opera mini and the zoom feature, so maybe I'm missing something??

Trust me IMO your not missing anything. I feel the same way about Opera it is horrible.
    05-26-08 08:06 AM
    Try to find mobile web sites for the web sites that you frequently use and they work quite well with the BB browser. Of course not all web sites have these mobile versions but more and more companies are developing them.

What we really need is the iPhone browser on the BBs. Apple nailed it on the head in that department.
    05-26-08 09:19 AM
    well hopefully with OS 4.5 we will have that.
    05-26-08 09:24 AM
    Trust me IMO your not missing anything. I feel the same way about Opera it is horrible.
    I agree! I had Opera Mini for about an hour and deleted it. I didn't like it all....
    05-26-08 09:57 AM
    Nope - not late for me! I had no idea till you just told me! Thanks!
    05-26-08 10:24 AM

I'm with you 5 minutes of opera mini and I was done. I thought about trying it again on the Curve but, I just can't be bothered.
    05-26-08 01:31 PM
    AGREED i hate opera mini...I'm sure its because i am spoiled with safari on my touch, and Opera is NOTHING like safari...or will it ever be, esp on a screen as small as a BB IMHO.
    05-26-08 01:55 PM
    I only use opera mini for checking my bank account online...I sure hope that update for the os has upgrades to the browser with it. I mean, the browser isn't terrible, but it could be a little better....
    05-26-08 06:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD