I have successfully downloaded I heart radio for my pearl 8130. But everytime I try and connect to a station, I get this"unable to connect to stream" I have been in great reception every time so I know it's not that. HELP please! Thanks
    03-22-09 09:59 AM
    I am having the same exact Issue. I have os 4.5 with a pearl 8130 verizon.
    Anyone know what is going on?
    03-24-09 09:17 PM
    Well I figured out a little bit. I have os 4.3, thats just a little FYI. Anyway, you have to go to options, advanced options, and then applications and then scroll down until you see "i heart radio". Hit your BB button on it and then it will bring up some options. You have to hit "allow" for everything. Mine said "custom" whenever I first saw it and then I changed every option to "allow". So then it worked and I was stoked for about 5 minutes and now it will play for like 5 minutes and then stop, once again I had nothing running in the background and my reception was full. Once it stops, you have to take out your battery and put it back in for it to work another 5 minutes. So, stumped once again!
    03-25-09 09:00 AM
    Well I figured out a little bit. I have os 4.3, thats just a little FYI. Anyway, you have to go to options, advanced options, and then applications and then scroll down until you see "i heart radio". Hit your BB button on it and then it will bring up some options. You have to hit "allow" for everything. Mine said "custom" whenever I first saw it and then I changed every option to "allow". So then it worked and I was stoked for about 5 minutes and now it will play for like 5 minutes and then stop, once again I had nothing running in the background and my reception was full. Once it stops, you have to take out your battery and put it back in for it to work another 5 minutes. So, stumped once again!
    better ask their support about it. sounds buggy to me.
    03-25-09 09:53 AM
    Hey, I have an 8130 also and just downloaded I heart radio. I am on the Telus network and the program worked great and right away, so it does work somehow :S
    03-25-09 11:55 AM
    disregard. i found it
    Last edited by M.P. Cobra Fan; 03-26-09 at 11:11 AM.
    03-26-09 11:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD