so I have searched these forums, the help blogs, and have gone back and forth between Fido, T-Mobile, and Blackberry websites to try and solve this issue. sorry if this might become drawn out, but I am desperate and startign to get upset.

I bought an unlocked T-Mobile phone over the internet and have had no problems with it for the last month that I have owned it. I put in my Fido SIM card and away the phone went. I noticed I have no browser icona nd can't seem to add anything to or see anythig in the Browser folder of the Options folder in the phone. Also, it says on the start screen that the data connection is refused. ?? I have added to my plan a surfing and email function and can't get either to become set up!

Any ideas to help would be greatly asppreciated!
    04-23-08 06:03 PM
    I take it you've already tried resending the service books from your carriers website? Also, the icon is not hidden, is it?
    04-23-08 06:05 PM
    This happened to me once, I accidently deleted the service books info. Lost my browser. Resend service book but didn't not get the browser back. I ended up backing up all my data, then whip the phone under options, security...etc.

This should work after the phone restart by itself.
    05-28-08 02:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD