Hi I'm new to the forums and very new to BlackBerry itself. Last night I was searching images on google and a few sporting sites. I would hit the BlackBerry button (7 dotted thingy) and go full image and they would show up at huge sizes 414kb kind of deal, now after I backed up my device the pictures even when I go full image are 14kb and not the same size of picture or same quality that they were, even the same images I looked up the night before no longer came up as big as they did. Can anyone help shed some light on this situation and potentially help my make the images huge again. Sorry if I'm a pain lol I'm really kind of illiterate with this device. I would also like to say that I am pleased to meet everyone I may encounter threw these forums aswell

Jermoe

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-03-09 09:42 PM
    Urgh I took the battery out all night and still nothing. I am lost

05-04-09 06:22 AM
    I'm sorry but I'm not going 2 b much help. Most of the sites I go 2 wouldn't let me save the full images, and if it did I would have the same problem u did. I would say try searching here on CB 2 c if u can find anyone 2 help.

05-04-09 02:55 PM
    Its a pain in the **** worked one day and not after. I'm constantally looking for help on here, I'm pretty useless with the device lol

05-04-09 03:03 PM
    Its a pain in the **** worked one day and not after. I'm constantally looking for help on here, I'm pretty useless with the device lol
    Lol I know how u feel! My best friend talked me into getting my 8110, so I was always asking him how 2 do stuff. Did u try searching 4 image problems (or anything like that on here)?

05-04-09 03:10 PM
    Yeah a few times I didn't find anything that helped

05-04-09 03:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD