Ha ha. I wil def let him know, you never know, maybe he'll let you borrow one too.

Don't know what you'd need an oompa loompa for but hey, not my business. lol
    ha ha! my avatar pic was taken in the same forest that the oompas are from. some deeeeep jungle out there!
    03-21-08 10:01 PM
    So that's what you were looking for!

Now i get it! Lol
    03-21-08 10:07 PM
    So that's what you were looking for!

Now i get it! Lol
    don't get the wrong idea! i was looking for some cocoa beans, too. mmm mmmm. but to keep the location of the ooompas secret i normally tell people that i'm looking for gnomes.
    03-21-08 10:13 PM
    don't get the wrong idea! i was looking for some cocoa beans, too. mmm mmmm. but to keep the location of the ooompas secret i normally tell people that i'm looking for gnomes.
    what if Travelocity used a roaming Oompa Loompa instead of a gnome?
    03-21-08 10:17 PM
    oompa loompa doopity doo
    I've got a travel bargain for you.
    03-21-08 10:18 PM
    If you really, really want to rid yourself of SureType, got to Options, Localisation, Input Language and select 'English (United States),Multitap'

This kills it all the time you have this option selected. You can always go back to SureType later by changing back again.

I too al new to BB Pearl and for the first coule of days I hated SureType and the Pearl keyboard generally. Now I am a bit more used to it but amd still eyeing up my old 7290 and EBAY ads for BB curves. It seems that my fingers understand QWERTY keyboards but my thumbs only undesrtand ABC type keypads.

Stick with it. It's worth it.

Pete
    03-22-08 12:52 AM
    hey! you can't steal any of their cocoa beans! I'm telling!

oompa loompa doopity doo
    I've got a travel bargain for you.
    Oompa, Loompa, doom-pa-dee-do
    I have a perfect puzzle for you

03-23-08 11:48 PM
    If you really, really want to rid yourself of SureType, got to Options, Localisation, Input Language and select 'English (United States),Multitap'

This kills it all the time you have this option selected. You can always go back to SureType later by changing back again.

I too al new to BB Pearl and for the first coule of days I hated SureType and the Pearl keyboard generally. Now I am a bit more used to it but amd still eyeing up my old 7290 and EBAY ads for BB curves. It seems that my fingers understand QWERTY keyboards but my thumbs only undesrtand ABC type keypads.

Stick with it. It's worth it.

Pete
    An honest answer burried 8 pages deep. That's dedication!!

Must have been the cocoa beans!!
    03-24-08 02:24 PM
108 ... 345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD