so i bought my phone unlocked on ebay and my at&t plan does come with unlimited mms but i cant send or receive any pics! ahhhh! can anyone help....
    08-04-09 12:39 AM
    hmm that is a tricky one. ik some of the first mms messages i took on with my 8130 caused my phone to freeze but after that i havent done too bad. it just gets slow and takes a while to load it and send it

good luck man look through all your settings to make sure nothing is blocking them

EDIT-ik i have seen somewhere on my phone where you can block mms and sms messages and stuff liek that. make sure you arent blocking them
    Last edited by Lynda33; 08-04-09 at 12:46 AM. Reason: ....
    08-04-09 12:45 AM
    Did you get a Blackberry plan from Att, or an unlimited text messaging plan. Though the documentation will tell you MMS is part of it, and some sales people don't know well enough, it is not. MMS requires a data plan to function on Blackberries.
    08-04-09 03:56 AM
    Did you get a Blackberry plan from Att, or an unlimited text messaging plan. Though the documentation will tell you MMS is part of it, and some sales people don't know well enough, it is not. MMS requires a data plan to function on Blackberries.
    Not true. Friend of mine has an 8310 with no data plan and she sends and receives mms no problem

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-04-09 04:02 AM
    Not true. Friend of mine has an 8310 with no data plan and she sends and receives mms no problem

Well G_d bless them for it, but most likely Att will eventually see the data used, and it will end.
    08-04-09 04:08 AM
    Well G_d bless them for it, but most likely Att will eventually see the data used, and it will end.
    Maybe she'll finally get some BIS action going like I've been telling her too

08-04-09 04:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD