I am somewhat new to this so maybe I am just over looking something. I click on the browser icon and it tells me to enter my user name and password. I do that and get a screen that has both my email addresses, an option to add an email address, services ans settings, help, end user agreement. SO how do I enter an email address and go online. When I click the menu button I don't see any option for that either
    Thanks!
    05-07-08 01:22 PM
    You might be clicking the wrong icon. If you have a BB data plan, you should have an icon of a globe with a yellow arrow around it that is labeled "Browser." From what you described that sounds like you clicked on a set up icon.
    05-07-08 01:35 PM
    Yup that is what I am clicking on, the globe with the yellow arrow wrapped around it. Ok so maybe it's not just me lol ha!
    05-07-08 01:38 PM
    Alright so press menu and choose Go To.
    05-07-08 01:50 PM
    there is no "Go To", BUT I remember when I first got this, last weekend, pressing that and being able to type in a web address.
    05-07-08 02:00 PM
    Your browser is stuck in "email settings" mode. All you need to do is close out the browser (menu - close, not the end call button) then open it back up.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-07-08 02:06 PM
    THANK YOU! THANK YOU!!! Whoo Hoo!!!!
    05-07-08 02:17 PM
    ha ha ha, you are welcome.
    05-07-08 02:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD