Okay, it *could* just be that I'm a Blackberry n00b and so there's something I'm missing, but trying to browse is so INCREDIBLY frustrating, because when I click the menu key, SOMETIMES the "go to..." option is there, sometimes it's not. Bookmarks... I can access the two preloaded bookmarks that came with my BB, but there's no option to add a new one (I tried following the help directions on the device itself, but I click the menu button and there's just... no bookmarks option anywhere that I can see). But, er, help?
    02-27-08 10:49 AM
    When you click on the menu, is there an option towards the bottom that says, "Full menu?" If so, click on that and more options (like adding bookmarks) will show up.
    02-27-08 10:52 AM
    Just looked, and nope. I see:

Help
    Select Mode
    ___
    Page View
    ___
    Find
    ___
    Home
    Forward
    Recent Pages
    History
    Refresh
    Set Encoding
    ___
    Page Address
    Send Address
    Options
    Save Page
    ___
    Switch Application
    Close

Sometimes there's a "Go to..." up near where "home" is. Sometimes there isn't. I've yet to figure out any rhyme or reason for it.
    02-27-08 11:17 AM
    Have you done a battery pull to reboot the OS?
    02-27-08 11:37 AM
    Although I am not having the problem you are having, I did learn where the "go to" option is. That and I figured out how to browse the forums and reply both on my blackberry. Good luck
    02-27-08 12:02 PM
    I had the same exact problem and took my phone in to verizon. All they did was pull up the browser and hit the menu key and went to close. Then went back in to the browser and everything was up and running (the news link, espn, weather, etc.) I asked them what they did and they just said they hit close and reopened the browser. Hope this helps.
    02-27-08 12:56 PM
    Try this: from any web page press G. This should bring up the Go to dialog.
    02-27-08 01:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD