View Poll Results: What is your BB carrier ?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • T-mobile

2 50.00%
  • At&t (cingular)

1 25.00%
  • Verizon

0 0%
  • Unlock

1 25.00%
    i try to delete a video on my black berry but it do no thing , when i use desktop manager and go to video folder .... There no thing ! is this a glitch ? how do i delete it
    02-16-09 04:01 PM
    Your saying you can play it, its on your SD, but you don't see it through mass storage on your computer?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-16-09 07:49 PM
    No idea, but what does the poll have to do with your question?
    02-16-09 08:48 PM
    No idea, but what does the poll have to do with your question?
    Huh?!? Didn't see that on my Pearl. +1
    02-16-09 09:10 PM
    Concerning the video, try removing the battery from your BlackBerry for thirty seconds or so, and replace. That's how I've eliminated 'phantom' titles from my own media card.
    02-16-09 09:40 PM
    Concerning the video, try removing the battery from your BlackBerry for thirty seconds or so, and replace. That's how I've eliminated 'phantom' titles from my own media card.
    It Work :-D
    02-17-09 10:49 AM
    Glad to have helped.
    02-18-09 07:13 AM
    Thank you Nightfire. I just had this problem with a video and I would try to rename it and it would say file system error. I had stopped and got out of the video and tried to delete it but it kept saying the file was in use even when it was not. I took the battery out for about a minute and then when I went back to delete the video it cleared out no problem. Thank you so much, it was a huge help!!!
    10-20-10 01:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD