When I look at it, everything is Complete except:
    Address Book Incomplete
    Time Zones Initialization

I'm on a BES. This is an 8120 unlocked on AT&T.

If I do a battery pull, the activation icon goes away from home screen. However, a phone call seems to bring it back, always with the 98% message.

Any idea what's wrong?
    05-01-08 02:30 PM
    Have you spoken to your BES admin?
    05-01-08 02:55 PM
    its happened to me on numerous occasions where it will hang anywhere from 80% up till 99%

had my Bes Team re push the service books down to rim again and reset enterprise activation password

afterwhich.. you power cycle and re run activation... went through the next time around..

hope this helps
    10-21-08 02:17 PM
    Although a newbie, I have had this problem too, because I have a large address book. It does take a long tim to download, and seems like iot will never finish, then it does. However when it does freeze, the way I got mine to finish the job was to connect it to my laptop by USB and sync it through BB manager. Then it took awhile, but finished. The problem I still have, is that after that, I can't activate my business e-mail account.
    10-30-08 05:13 PM
    i have same issue with a world edition. all shows complete and all is working fine but still at 98%. re-pushed service books already and re-pulled battery.

any ideas please?
    11-20-09 11:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD