I've been a blackberry user for 2 years now. I loved the sync I got with Outlook. Well, this week, my laptop died and I bought a new one with Windows Vista. Now, I find out that blackberry doesn't sync with windows calendar. Everything I read tells me I am going to have to buy Outlook for $100.00! Vista has been out for what, two years now? And there's still no way to sync with windows calendar? I lost my computer and now I can't sync my blackberry. I might as well go crawl under a rock and die.

Has anyone heard whether syncing with windows calendar will be possible in the near future?
    09-14-08 01:10 PM
    don't be mad vista sucks anway!!
    now that, that is out of the way
    as far as I have heard there isn't an update coming anytime soon
    what email service are you using cause there are some better calanders then windows calander that have email support as well
    09-14-08 01:17 PM
    I feel your pain, though, I think crawling under a rock and dying is probably a bit extraneous. But if you do decide to do that, can I have your Pearl?

Will you be getting MS Office? Outlook is a part of that, maybe it will work with Outlook Express?
    09-14-08 01:39 PM
    I'm synching with Yahoo calendar. I assume that this will work whether you're using XP or Vista.
    09-14-08 01:48 PM
    sorry the only calender fix I can think of is with gmail not using outlook where you can two way sync between phone and google calender(online and then get two way sync between google calender (online) and thunderbird with lightning extension
    09-14-08 01:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD