i am a newbie (say welcome to CB everyone). i have a weird problem that is i always have missed call icon on my home screen otherwise there is no missed call in log. i attempted with bat pull out, theme change and everything else i could but the damn icon is always there. please help.
    04-22-08 08:05 AM
    Check your messages. There is a message placed there whenever you miss a call.
    04-22-08 08:26 AM
    NO SIR i dont have a message in there. already checked so my problem remains there as it is........
    04-22-08 08:40 AM
    First of all welcome to CB your new home away from home. Secondly that is strange problem that you are having and it seems like you have tried just about everything so far. Are you sure that is a missed call icon in the corner?
    04-22-08 08:52 AM
    I am cent prevent as 1 is written with this icon and when I have a missed call then icon is with 2 so problem remains .....
    04-22-08 09:05 AM
    i had the same problem, all you do is on DM you backup your phone, then on the phone go to settings, then security then general settings, and then press the menu key and go to wipe handheld, once its done then you go to your DM and restore the device.
    04-22-08 10:21 PM
    did you try a battery pull?
    and if you dont know what that is, ill gladly explain it to you
    oh, an welcome to cb
    04-22-08 10:30 PM
    Welcome to cb! Daily battery pulls cure all! Lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-22-08 10:39 PM
    Thanks it solved my peoblem. Three cheers to CB
    04-23-08 01:05 AM
    Glad to hear your problem is fixed, we are all here to help eachother, welcome to the addiction

04-23-08 03:08 AM
    Glad to hear its already fixed. I was about to say "try answering all your phone calls so you don't always have a missed call".

04-23-08 03:43 AM
    CB makes this world look so small as I'm 8000 miles awayfrom you but still can get advantage of your experience. Thanx once again dear
    04-23-08 03:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD