I have been trying FOREVER to get my pictures from my blackberry pearl onto my computer. It does not ask if i want to turn on mass storage media, and i do not know what media manager or desktop manager is. I have both a PC and Mac so I can try anything but right now, nothing is working

PLEAAAASE HELP!
    02-14-09 07:58 PM
    I have been trying FOREVER to get my pictures from my blackberry pearl onto my computer. It does not ask if i want to turn on mass storage media, and i do not know what media manager or desktop manager is. I have both a PC and Mac so I can try anything but right now, nothing is working

PLEAAAASE HELP!
    Are you sure you're looking to enable mass storage in the proper location?

Options>Media Card:

Media Card Support ON
    Mass Storage Mode Support ON
    Auto Enable YES

Are you able to locate these settings? Are you sure the media card is installed properly?

You may PIN me if you have trouble (e-mail, Compose PIN).
    02-14-09 08:05 PM
    If the pictures are on the device memory you cannot get the pictures off the BB to the computer.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-15-09 10:12 AM
    That happened to me once but then I realize I have to transfer all the pictures in my media card, and when I plug it in to my mac w/ the usb it will ask if I would like to turn on the mass storage media, and from then you can just drag the pictures from the media card to your comp.
    02-15-09 04:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD