i just bought the pearl flip and i want to know how to unlocked it? any one can give me the information. thx
    10-31-08 11:15 PM
    you have to buy an unlock code from a site like horizonwireless.com or freeyourcellphone first
    10-31-08 11:17 PM
    read this thread

It discusses unlocking for free. I did it myself and got the unlock codes within 24 HRS by email. (T-Mobile)
    11-01-08 10:28 PM
    Here what you do, call and get your unlock code,im traveling to italy with my girlfriend did the trick for me. 24 hrs later, i got the email with my code and these instructions.

1. Press the Menu key.
    2. Scroll to and select Manage Connections.
    3. Select Turn All Connections Off.
    4. Press the red end key or the Escape key to go back to the Home screen
    5. Scroll to and select the Options icon.
    6. Scroll to and select Advanced Options.
    7. Scroll to and select SIM Card.
    8. Type MEPD
    Note: When typing in MEPD the letters will not appear on the screen. This step opens up the personalization on the device.
    9. Hold down the Alt key and type in MEP2.
    Note: When typing in MEP2 the letters/number will not appear on the screen. This Step opens up the Enter Network MEP code box.
    10. Enter the unlock code.
    11. Press the trackball (code accepted should display)
    12. Press and hold the red End key to turn the handheld off and then back on.
    13. Once the device has powered on, follow steps 1 & 2 and select Restore Connections.
    12-09-08 05:29 PM
    i'm sooo irritated. i bought this phone from someone online and as far as i know the phones never been used. but i'm trying to get the unlock code because i want to use it. and i dont have any way of getting a reciept from the dude who bought it. so can anyone help me out??? can i please try your unlock codes?
    03-19-09 11:17 PM
    Our unlock codes won't work, they are specific to the phones imei number.

Go to cellunlock.net and pay 20 bucks and they'll give you the unlock code via email

It works, ask any user here!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-20-09 11:31 AM
    you just missed the free Tmo/rog/att BB unlock giveaway a week or two ago.. thats how i got mine to unlock.. it was great and best it was free!
    promotion by cellunlock.net

here is the advertisment
    Free Unlock Codes For The Next 48 Hours! | CrackBerry.com
    03-20-09 01:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD