Let�s say you get a call from a number that you don�t already have in your address book. You later want to add/link that phone number to a contact that already exists in your address book. How would you do that? When I go to phone/options/add to address book, it takes me to a new contact form. I don't want to create a new contact, I want to link that phone number to a contact already in my address book. I have the same problem when trying to add an email address to an already existing contact in my address book (when I go to add email address to address book, it takes me a new contact form). Any help would be great.
    06-11-08 01:21 PM
    I copy the phone number from the call log, go to the contact, edit, and paste the number into the appropriate field. There may be another way, but this always works.
    06-11-08 01:35 PM
    I copy the phone number from the call log, go to the contact, edit, and paste the number into the appropriate field. There may be another way, but this always works.
    This is how I did it but I figured there must be a better, more direct way.
    06-11-08 01:37 PM
    this is one of the only things that BUG ME!!
    06-11-08 01:43 PM
    I will have to start doing that. I dislike how new numbers always default to the WORK field.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-11-08 01:47 PM
    Anyone else have any suggestions or ideas?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-14-08 10:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD