I have never installed a theme on my Flip and don't see how to do it. The desktop software Application Uploader doesn't recognize the theme I downloaded for the Flip. I can't seem to drag the theme file to the desktop program window.

There must be another part that needs to be installed.

I would appreciate a heads up on the process.
    06-12-10 02:59 AM
    Easy way is to point your browser at the OTA (over the air) link posted with most themes. Follow the directions and all should be well.

There are other more complex methods that a search may find. Too difficult for me to use those with OTA available.

Be sure the theme has your device listed. Otherwise you will not be able to use the theme.

Themes are lots of fun. Enjoy.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-12-10 06:08 AM
    Easy way is to point your browser at the OTA (over the air) link posted with most themes. Follow the directions and all should be well.

There are other more complex methods that a search may find. Too difficult for me to use those with OTA available.

Be sure the theme has your device listed. Otherwise you will not be able to use the theme.

Themes are lots of fun. Enjoy.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    So you are saying I have to do this with my phone? Isn't is possible to download the theme to the desktop and sync it to the phone some kind of way?

I don't have the browser on my Flip utilized and I can't stand to do stuff on it anyway because of the horrible UI. Using a browser on an iPhone is passable, but on this Flip, it would be horrible.
    06-12-10 10:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD