Hi everyone! I notice when I have my berry on the "off" SOUND profile, the LED light does not flash red when I get a new message, email, missed call etc. Does everyone's blackberry do this as well when it is on the "off" profile"? Is there anyway to have the red LED light flash when my phone is on the "off" profile? Any help would be great.

Thank you!
    Last edited by pinkybella; 04-29-08 at 05:40 PM.
    04-29-08 01:08 PM
    But then you're phone wouldn't be off if the light is on....off is off.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-29-08 03:52 PM
    But then you're phone wouldn't be off if the light is on....off is off.

LOL!! I'm sorry for the confusion. I'm not talking about when my phone is off but when the sound profile is set to "OFF" (ie no sound for calls, messages, emails, IMs etc).
    04-29-08 05:39 PM
    The Off profile will turn off all notification, including notification profile exceptions and LED notificiation. If you only want LED notification, you can choose Quiet.
    04-29-08 05:51 PM
    Does quiet mean that there will be no sound notifications? Basically I need a completely Silent profile with the red flashing LED light.

04-29-08 06:02 PM
    I think so. Try it and find out.
    04-29-08 06:14 PM
    Yes it will. I leave mine in the Quiet Profile and the LED flashes, green for normal, red for message.
    04-29-08 07:12 PM
    You can choose quiet, and then go through all the notifications and set them to off.

04-29-08 07:40 PM
    You can also make additional profiles by going to Profiles: Advanced: then press the menu key and select New Profile. Make sure you test it after you make it.
    04-29-08 09:34 PM
    You can't edit the off profile but you can create a new profile and name it your self and have all ringers off and only the led on. To do this go to the profiles & scroll down to advanced& select it than press menu & scroll to new profile and create one with all the ringers off & only the led on!
    04-29-08 10:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD