I downloaded Iheartradio from MyWorld. When i was running it for the first time i answered to to a GPS prompt by mistake. I thought I'd remove the program and reinstall it. Well i ran the program again it still had my settings in it. How do you do a complete unistall of a program so there nothing left? This is the first time i encounter this....
    08-17-09 04:59 AM
    Did you remove it from options-advanced-applications? Your phone should reboot after that and it should be gone. If not, try a battery pull.

You can also remove using Desktop Manager's application loader.
    08-17-09 01:16 PM
    LDubs
    Yes i did remove through options-advanced-applications, and yes it did reboot. I didn't like to use DM if i don't have to cause it removes stuff for Docs2Go. There's no option not to delete this stuff.

I was hoping that the phone little like your computer. Even knowing you remove a program. it actually doesn't remove everything. There stuff in your reg for example or even you Program folder. Evidently there's nothing like that on this phone???
    08-18-09 11:54 AM
    That's odd. This device is like a little computer - but unfortunately I don't know which files you'd have to remove - and I wouldn't want to try for fear you brick your phone.

As an extreme, wipe it and reload your OS to get rid of it entirely.
    08-18-09 01:04 PM
    LDubs
    Yes i did remove through options-advanced-applications, and yes it did reboot. I didn't like to use DM if i don't have to cause it removes stuff for Docs2Go. There's no option not to delete this stuff.

I was hoping that the phone little like your computer. Even knowing you remove a program. it actually doesn't remove everything. There stuff in your reg for example or even you Program folder. Evidently there's nothing like that on this phone???
    Run a search on your PC for documentstogo.alx, and rename it documentstogo.old. This will prevent Desktop Manager from messing with it in the future.
    08-18-09 09:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD