black otterbox here... but if i need to be dressy, i have the BB OEM leather case... but my otterbox is awesome and doesnt look bad when i'm dressed up.

i also have a BSE on it as well.
    05-13-08 11:28 PM
    Ok, the little pearl came with a nice pocket, but no case for the belt. I've seen the holster cases and they kinda look lame. I ordered the horizontal case from crankberry (SPE Pearl). the case is so stiff I have to shove the phone in and i can't get it out without triggering a side button or jacking the key pad. this case can't be could for the track ball.

Does anyone out there have this case? Does it eventually stretch out or get easier to use.
    05-13-08 11:30 PM
    Got a seidio rubberized hard case on my curve. On my pearl I had a crystal clear hard case.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-13-08 11:31 PM
    black otterbox here... but if i need to be dressy, i have the BB OEM leather case... but my otterbox is awesome and doesnt look bad when i'm dressed up.

i also have a BSE on it as well.
    05-14-08 05:47 AM
    In a leather case.
    05-14-08 06:26 AM
    In pouch it came with.

05-14-08 06:35 AM
    It's why pants come with pockets.
    05-14-08 07:04 AM
    I have a rubber case on mine, and I just ordered InvisibleShield for the screen.
    05-14-08 07:09 AM
    It's why pants come with pockets.

Pearl=made for my right hand pocket. Can't stand using a holster/case.
    05-14-08 09:22 AM
    Bright yellow Otterbox!! Looks great clipped to my suspenders when I am in my bunker gear. Looks even more awesome when I am dressed up. It confuses people.
    05-14-08 09:46 AM
    I wrap my Pearl in a condom and tie it off so it's water proof. When I'm in potentially dangerous situations, I blow a little air into the condom so that the air will provide some cushioning.
    05-14-08 10:00 AM
    I keep mine in a black skin. I also have a black holster that I use to carry it in that's big enough to fit the skinned phone (hope that made sense)....I usually just toss it in my purse....that's where the holster comes in handy. I'm going to get a screen protector too.
    05-14-08 10:35 AM
    OEM case that came with my curve. Im still looking for something as thin as that.
    05-14-08 10:48 AM
    I put mine in a black BB leather holster...its pretty classy and its got the sleep magnet too which helps.
    05-14-08 10:54 AM
    I use the OEM leather sleeve that came with it for now. In the market for something more protective though...
    05-14-08 11:00 AM
    Btw, I mean a holster that can be buckled to one's waist...not the one that came with the phone which is kind of useless to me unless I carry my phone in a bag, which I never do....you can check out best buy or even amazon for these holsters. Just type in "Blackberry holster". They're pretty sweet!
    05-14-08 11:09 AM
    I have a cellet executive case. Its nice and also as the magnetstandby. I also like how the cover flips back and buttons so you can hold the phone with 2 fingers and navigate all buttons with just your thumb with no problems.

05-14-08 11:24 AM
    I have a fitted phone cover with a clip and stand
    05-14-08 01:18 PM
    Oem case and , black rubber skin to protect agains dirt and dust from my job

05-14-08 01:22 PM
    My jeans pocket as always. But am considering buying an otterbox for my pearl.
    05-14-08 02:22 PM
    I ordered the standard BB case with strap. It arrived today. I really like it. Holds the Pearl well. Magnet is strong. I can't believe how light the Pearl and case is! I'm used to carrying a iPod touch and old Razr. I carry the phone clipped to my pants and when outside the home it goes in my purse.

05-14-08 02:42 PM
    Its in my pocket a little to the left haha

05-14-08 03:05 PM
    I use the OEM case it came with! I like the fact that it rings different in the holster versus out! I just put it in my pocket or my purse - the belt clip thing doesnt look god with dresses or skirts - LOL!
    05-14-08 04:38 PM
    Black rubber skin or oem blackbery leather case just depending on what I'm doing and where I'm going

05-15-08 03:16 PM
    BSE in my front pocket... the only way to go. Lol. I might eventually try out an otterbox, but i don't necessarily have a real need for it.
    05-15-08 06:00 PM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD