I know there's a software that I can dl but where?its called bb video creator or something like that
    03-17-08 12:17 AM
    Here's a link that that will tell you what types of files your Berry will play.

Supported Media Types on the 8100/8800

For files you have that are not already one of the file types listed in that link, you can use a Video Converter of your choice. I use Any Video Converter and love it! It supports all the file tiypes I've ever needed. The only thing I'd like to change about it would be the size of the application, it's 55mb! The link for it will take you to download.com if you decide you want to download and try it. I normaly convert all my video files to MP4 cuz they seem to take up the least amount of space.
    Last edited by kcladygemini; 03-17-08 at 02:51 AM. Reason: added info
    03-17-08 02:47 AM
    Here's a link that that will tell you what types of files your Berry will play.

Supported Media Types on the 8100/8800

For files you have that are not already one of the file types listed in that link, you can use a Video Converter of your choice. I use Any Video Converter and love it! It supports all the file tiypes I've ever needed. The only thing I'd like to change about it would be the size of the application, it's 55mb! The link for it will take you to download.com if you decide you want to download and try it. I normaly convert all my video files to MP4 cuz they seem to take up the least amount of space.

i dont have internet on my computer..just on my bb...so can i dl the any video converter from my bb?
    03-17-08 01:44 PM
    i dont have internet on my computer..just on my bb...so can i dl the any video converter from my bb?
    Not that I know of. The only way that I know how to get video on bb is with the DM that came with your berry. But if you don't have an internet connection than it will be hard to get very much content.
    03-17-08 01:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD